About the Product
Welkin is a care management platform, which guides your team to better care. You configure your patient program into workflows that tell health care workers when to do what, ensuring patients get care exactly when they need it. Designed specifically for relationships between health care professionals and patients, our software makes engagement seamless and patient-centered, enabling health workers to build strong relationships for long-term healthy outcomes.
Mission: our mission is to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
Welkin ranked 13th in the highly competitive Healthcare category!
Here’s what you will do:
- Own engineering processes, delivery, and collaboration among multiple engineering teams (Ukraine, Poland, Belarus)
- Manage performance and growth of 30+ engineers in your teams
- Collaborate with a product team to align engineering with the product strategy and needs
- Work closely with US stakeholders and customers to align on deliverables and integration
- Manage individual team member performance and career growth
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- You have 7+ years of experience in engineering; with 3+ in a leadership role;
- You have a strong knowledge of CI/CD concepts, microservices/distributed architectures;
- You have lead delivery processes before;
- You have lead teams of 15+ engineers;
- You have experience with managing software development projects involving backend and frontend and test automation;
- You hold strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have Advanced English level;
- You are comfortable working with the following stack:
— Backend (Java)
— FE (React)
— Automation Testing
— Infrastructure (AWS, Kubernetes)
— Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- You’re the one, who is always ready to roll up his sleeves to do a job himself or help others, even if it means late nights and 10th meetings in a row
- Take the time off that you need to relax and have fun with Welkin’s flexible PTO policy.
Employees tend to take anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks of vacation, with an average of 3-4 weeks.
- Personal laptop (MacBook;
- Trainings, certifications, conferences;
- Health insurance;
- Remote work;
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don’t fit everything we’ve described above. You can also have important skills we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself. We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.