About the Company:
About the Product
iScribeHealth is a healthcare technology company that provides documentation tools and services to healthcare providers nationwide. Formed in 2015 iScribeHealth’s mobile platform offers doctors a way to mobilize and streamline their entire workflow so that they are free to focus on the patient. iScribeHealth’s mobile app fully integrates with existing EHR systems, which allows for a quick set up and seamless transition. Healthcare providers can have their documentation completed on the go. Empowering our employees to be a part of the solution provides a rewarding employment experience. Once you begin working with our team and the learning the solutions we provide, you the employee and the patient will notice.
We are looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer to develop, implement, and support backend API solutions.
Ideally, we need someone that has experience not only with .NET, but also with TypeScript, Redux, Redux-Saga, and Material UI. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly respond to priority work. If you have experience in backend development and support and would like to work with the latest Microsoft technologies, this could be the team for you. The solutions you develop will play a vital part in the daily lives of medical professionals.
We are a small team of front end and back end developers. You will work alongside other senior API engineers to design requirements, code, and thoroughly test solutions for the healthcare industry. You will get the opportunity to develop on some of the latest technologies and integrate with various EHR systems. We welcome innovative and motivated individuals who want to be a part of close-knit team of developers.
- Develop high-quality APIs and implement new architecture as needed.
- Develop and maintain an internal MVC web portal.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop automated tests and create unit tests through appropriate tools and scripting
- Peer code reviews
- Collaborate with internal team of front end (iOS) developers, backend developers, and quality assurance team to implement requirements
- Ensure code is adhering to necessary security standards
- Monitor infrastructure and identify issues
- Follow the Agile Scrum framework
- 6+ years’ experience in development with .NET
- 3+ years’ experience with React
- Experience with developing and integrating with APIs
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- REST API
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Entity Framework
- Experience in the Health IT industry is a plus
- We’re building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team.
- We’re welcome new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team
- Unlimited PTO for any reason, including sick days (no specified limits), flexible work schedule;
- Personal laptop (MacBook Pro);
- Trainings, certifications, conferences;
- Private health insurance;
- Remote work;