Location: Cluj, Romania
Are you interested in managing a fantastic team of Developers on their journey to build an amazing SaaS product? If your answer is “Yes”, here we are!
We are Aily Labs, a fast-growing start-up based in Munich, we also have teams in Cluj, Barcelona, Madrid, and Wroclaw.
We were founded in 2020, and now we are already a team of 150+ super motivated ML Engineers, Data Scientists and Developers.
Our mission is to democratize AI. Our product is a ready to use AI mobile app for business insights. We want to disrupt the way of working in the corporate world and become the first AI decision intelligence platform for faster and better decisions.
We are looking for a motivated Team LEad with great people and technical skills to manage a team of highly-skilled Engineers.
- Manage development team and be responsible for onboarding, training, mentoring, coaching, and career development working closely with a team on building the quality of our product.
- Drive technical development and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Execute delivery plan in alignment with PM and Delivery Lead.
- Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company’s values.
- Represent the team in planning and meetings and communicate strategic goals clearly, in line with the business vision
- At least 5+ years of experience in development (.NET preferable)
- 3+ years of experience in a people management role
- Ability to manage new technical directions for projects critical to the company’s success
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Scrum experience a plus
- Experience in leading, managing, coaching, and mentoring software developers toward delivering timely, high-quality software
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field
What sets us apart?
- We are an internationally diverse team that supports one another.
- We develop high-quality software and thus create sustainable added value for our customers.
- We live in a feedback culture so that we can constantly reflect and improve.
- We offer flexible remote work with free time management within the projects.
- We enjoy new technologies and love to learn new things and grow with them.
- We give freedom for further training because lifelong learning is important to us.
- Flex PTO for any reason, including sick days (no specified limits), flexible work schedule;
- Personal laptop;
- Trainings, certifications, conferences;
- Private health insurance coverage;
- Hybrid work (3-4 days/month in office);