Provisio Partners is the Only Premium Salesforce Implementation Partner that Specializes in Supporting Human Services.
Our goal is to find the right-fit Salesforce solution for nonprofit and public sector organizations that provide human services. We believe in the power of Salesforce; its integrative, automated, and easy-to-use system allows you to focus on your mission.
We work to streamline processes, free up time, reduce paperwork, and provide easier access to the data required to make more-informed decisions. Provisio Partners can help any organization looking to better serve their community using human services software.
We help organizations who provide services such as:
- Food, shelter & housing services
- Mental & behavioral health services
- Financial education services
- Life skills providers
- Early Childhood care organizations
- Job training & workforce development
Headquarter is in Chicago, IL.
We’re looking for Salesforce Developer. This candidate should enjoy creating solutions and providing value using both programmatic and declarative development on the Salesforce platform.
- Strong English proficiency, both spoken and written
- Curiosity with a learning mindset
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working with their team to prioritize as necessary
Required technical proficiencies:
- Lightning Web Components
- Test Code
- Object and record-level security configuration
Desired technical proficiencies:
- Experience Cloud
- Omni-Script, Business Rules Engine, Data Processing Engine
- Experience Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Telephony – Service Cloud Voice or other
- We’re welcome new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team
- Flex PTO for any reason, including sick days (no specified limits), flexible work schedule;
- Personal laptop (MacBook Pro);
- Trainings, certifications, conferences;
- Private health insurance;
- Remote work;