About the Position & Company
We are a mental health company building a mobile app based solution to help those experiencing anxiety, depression and worse … FEEL BETTER. The user will be able to measure and then manage their stress levels through integrated therapeutic solutions.
Unique product — currently, nobody is providing realtime measurement of the biomarkers that help measure stress.
Who are you? You care about our customers, the problem we’re solving and our product. You are PASSIONATE about making meaningful contributions to the direction of the product in a collaboration and partnership with the extended team and founders. To accomplish this, you will be working with an incredible team of hardware experts, design experts, world-class scientists, entrepreneurs, business professionals and domain experts.
Your job will be to:
- Build important systems and features
- To think about how you can help your team meet objectives and timelines
- To balance speed and tech debt
- To ensure the long-term health of the team and systems.
We absolutely want and need your perspective, expertise and leadership. We know that great products are built when we combine the experience and expertise of a diverse team. We continuously deploy to ensure we’re constantly getting feedback from our users, and follow the approach of starting small, shipping often, and deferring unnecessary complexity.
We’re looking for a Sr. React Native Developer who has experience with:
Leading an engineering team, building and mentoring team members. Setting the bar high for development standards.
- MUST have experience with React Native.
○ Experience with redux-saga
- MUST have experience developing on both IOS & Android platforms.
○ Experience with Java and Kotlin
○ Experience with Objective-C and Swift
○ Experience writing native modules for IOS and Androi
- MUST have experience integrating native SDKs and libs (not from npm) to react native app for both: ios and android
- MUST be able to test one’s own code using unit testing or automated testing frameworks and tools.
- MUST to have experience working in a AWS environment (amplify, DynamoDB, postgresql, appsync, S3
- NICE to have experience with or excited to learn about BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) connected devices. This would include integrations with Apple Health & Google Health.
Key Responsibilities & Experience:
TEAM. Build great software and build a world class software development team.
PRODUCT. Architect, develop, and maintain an insight-to-action mental health product. Partner with the CEO & extended Product Team to shape the roadmap of the product.
DEVELOPMENT. Craft technical specs, writing readable and extensible code, and keep tabs on post-release metrics.
PRODUCTIVITY. Help the founders and extended team select and use a productivity stack that optimizes for great, effective and efficient communication. Take an active role in the development and documentation of best practices.
COMPANY STRATEGY. Play a major role in the company’s strategic growth — technology and process-wise.
NICE to have experience with or excited to learn about BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) connected devices. This would include integrations with Apple Health & Google Health.
The Sr. React Native Developer will also:
- Enjoy moving products forward quickly, but wants to work at a sustainable pace—we avoid burnout so we can build a business with long-term value
- Has in-depth experience building web products
- Investigate and address issues with performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Possesses good judgment about making technical tradeoffs
- Participate in code reviews.
- Stock option plan. All members of the team will be eligible for stock options at the 6 month mark of employment with Hanu Health.
- We’re welcome new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team
- Flex PTO for any reason, including sick days (no specified limits), flexible work schedule;
- Personal laptop (MacBook Pro);
- Trainings, certifications, conferences;
- Private health insurance;
- Remote work;