About the Company:
TurnKey Labs is an offshore software development firm for innovative software startups and the venture capitalists that back them — is looking for a dynamic marketing wizard to expand our marketing efforts and further fuel our customer acquisition.
TurnKey has grown organically due to a great reputation and strong referral stream among customers. But now we are looking to accelerate our growth by hiring a creative and thoughtful marketing leader who can formalize our marketing processes and drive activities that generate additional customer leads.
We’re currently looking for a Soulmate to join our team 🙂
In this role, you’ll definitely make an impact and contribute to the growth of our company.
At TurnKey Labs we build remote teams for US based companies.
We have 100+ employees currently.
- We work better as a team.
- We celebrate our successes and we’re learning from things we could have done better.
- We are transparent with our customers and with each other.
- We are a collection of individuals with our own hobbies, travels, and lives, but a collective desire to have fun in work and life.
Current Rec team: Head of Recruitment; 2 Team Leads; 3 Recruiters, 2 Sourcers.
About the role
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
What you’ll do
- Partner with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs;
- Interact with potential candidates on professional networks;
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques;
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks;
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System);
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities;
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as an IT Recruiter in LatAm (particularly in Mexico);
- Understanding of major programming technologies and principles is required;
- Desire to develop and grow in recruitment sphere;
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates;
- Upper-int. level of English.
- Effective time-management abilities;
- A self-motivated person, who is able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitask mode;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Positive and result-oriented attitude;
- Able to work independently.
- We’re building a team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team.
- We’re welcome new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team
- Flexible PTO for any reason, including sick days (no specified limits), flexible work schedule;
- Trainings, certifications, conferences;
- Private health insurance;
- Remote work;
Are you the one? 🙂
Feel free to contact us for more details