Location: Cluj, Romania
We are Aily Labs, a fast-growing start-up based in Munich, we also have teams in Cluj, Barcelona, Madrid, and Wroclaw.
We were founded in 2020, and now we are already a team of 150+ super motivated ML Engineers, Data Scientists and Developers.
Our mission is to democratize AI. Our product is a ready to use AI mobile app for business insights. We want to disrupt the way of working in the corporate world and become the first AI decision intelligence platform for faster and better decisions.
- Like to work in a self-organized manner within your projects and are happy to take responsibility for them
- Like to be part of a team that creates cutting edge solutions that are easy to use
- Communicate openly and honestly with us and our customers on an equal footing, give constructive criticism and accept feedback
This is the opportunity for you.
Unit, Integration testing is handled by Devs.
If you have a passion for data and technology and want to join a crew of sharp analytical minds, then this may be the right opportunity for you. As a Senior QA Engineer, you will take part of the following tasks:
- Develop and implement effective testing strategies and processes to ensure high-quality software products
- Work closely with subject matter experts to understand business objectives and translate them into practical and measurable quality requirements
- Identify, document, and track quality issues, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve them
- Collaborate with required audience to define and maintain test plans to ensure comprehensive test coverage across the team
- Conduct acceptance testing to ensure seamless product delivery across front-end applications and API integrations
- Design, develop, and maintain test automation framework and automated test scripts for different parts of enterprise systems, including user interfaces and APIs
- Monitor and analyze software quality metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Continuously evaluate and improve the testing process to make it more efficient and effective.
Qualifications / Experience
- Strong understanding and hands on experience with manual testing and knowledge of best practices and methodologies of QA
- At least 5 years of experience in Automated testing of Data-driven applications.
- Solid experience with Python
- Experience testing web applications (ReactJS) and mobile applications (React Native) using automated tools is a plus
- Strong understanding of the REST and GraphQL APIs and automation testing of them
- Experience with test management tools such as TestRails, Xray.
- Solid knowledge in web and mobile automation tools – Selenium/Playwright, Appium/Detox
- Experience with performance and load testing.
- Knowledge of SQL databases.
- Strong experience with end-to-end data testing and/or data analysis.
- Strong problem-solving and root cause analysis skills, including debugging and log analysis.
What sets us apart?
- We are an internationally diverse team that supports one another.
- We develop high-quality software and thus create sustainable added value for our customers.
- We live in a feedback culture so we can constantly reflect and improve.
- We offer flexible remote work with free time management within the projects.
- We enjoy new technologies and love to learn new things and grow with them.
- We give freedom for further training because lifelong learning is important to us.
- Flex PTO for any reason, including sick days (no specified limits), flexible work schedule;
- Personal laptop;
- Trainings, certifications, conferences;
- Private health insurance coverage;
- Hybrid work (3-4 days/month in office);