Turnkey is a leader of the yourshore movement. Yourshoring is a unique combination of recruitment, HR management, and an employer of record service to hire people in any country around the world.
Turnkey is looking for a lawyer with operational experience to join our team and lead our efforts to establish our presence in new countries.
- Law degree
- Experience working with international clients 3+ years
Day-to-day in-house legal job:
- Compliance of offer and contract with legislation in each country (new countries, updates in country of our presence)
- Reviewing contracts with clients
- Reviewing contracts with suppliers
- Coordination of work of law firms and accountants worldwide
- Requests from team members
- Registration of entrepreneurs in Poland and maybe other countries
- Opening entities in other countries
- Seminars to the team on employment vs contractors
- Seminars to the team on other topics of their interest
- Seminars to the developers about legal part of investments, companies, M&A etc
Projects for Client:
- Legal & tax advice in the countries they want to enter
- Registration of entrepreneurs or entities
- Legal services in different countries
- EoR services in Europe and LATAM
Research and business development:
- Finding new markets to enter and examination of legal, economic environment;
Why You Should Work at TurnKey:
- We’re building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team.
- We welcome and celebrate new ideas and allow you to make an immediate impact on the team.
- Flex PTO for any reason, including sick days (no specified limits), flexible work schedule.
- Provided laptop;
- Opportunity to attend professional development training, certifications, and conferences.
- Private health & dental insurance.
- Free advanced English lessons.
- Business trips to assigned client headquarters in the US (when applicable).
- Remote work;
- Accounting and legal support required to file taxes.