Location: Cluj, Romania
We are Aily Labs, a fast-growing start-up based in Munich, we also have teams in Cluj, Barcelona, Madrid, and Wroclaw.
We were founded in 2020, and now we are already a team of 150+ super motivated ML Engineers, Data Scientists and Developers.
Our mission is to democratize AI. Our product is a ready to use AI mobile app for business insights. We want to disrupt the way of working in the corporate world and become the first AI decision intelligence platform for faster and better decisions.
- Like to work in a self-organized manner within your projects and are happy to take responsibility for them
- Like to be part of a team that creates cutting edge solutions that are easy to use
- Communicate openly and honestly with us and our customers on an equal footing, give constructive criticism and accept feedback
This is the opportunity for you.
If you want to be a part of the team which works with newest technologies (Greenfield) with modern team topologies approach (DDD) then this role is for you.
If you are brave enough to deliver end to end solutions including front end, backend, databases, DevOps then come to us.
You will be a part of the team which works on a multitenant product.
Our product must be fast like Spotify and well tested with automated tests so that each feature can be deployed immediately to production. You will be responsible for delivering top quality features that are secure, incredibly fast and tested with automated tests.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will take part of the following tasks:
- Analyze, devise, and implement the requirements for our products together with the E2E team
- Design and develop our mobile/web applications using technologies like React, React Native, and newest LTS .NET Framework
- Create high-quality code and tests for both the frontend and backend components
- Implement micro services architecture and design patterns to build a scalable system
- Collaborate with the frontend team to ensure seamless integration between the backend and frontend components
- Review product requirements and give development estimates and product feedback
- 5+ experience in a development
- Mobile experience is a must
- Experience in developing and maintaining frontend components using React and React Native
- Knowledge of C# and extensive experience in developing cloud-based solutions using. NET Framework 6+
- Practical knowledge of AWS Cloud ecosystem is a plus
- Using cloud agnostic approach – Kubernetes, Dapr is a plus
- Experience with web API’s (REST, GraphQL)
- Practical knowledge of SQL database systems (SQL Server, Postgres)
- Theoretical and practical knowledge about Domain Driven Design, concepts, approaches and patterns
- Collaborating with the QA team to write and execute test cases for both Frontend and Backend components
- The practical knowledge of Test Pyramid: unit tests, integration tests, end to end tests
What sets us apart?
- We are an internationally diverse team that supports one another.
- We develop high-quality software and thus create sustainable added value for our customers.
- We live in a feedback culture so we can constantly reflect and improve.
- We offer flexible remote work with free time management within the projects.
- We enjoy new technologies and love to learn new things and grow with them.
- We give freedom for further training because lifelong learning is important to us.
- Flex PTO for any reason, including sick days (no specified limits), flexible work schedule;
- Personal laptop;
- Trainings, certifications, conferences;
- Private health insurance coverage;
- Hybrid work (3-4 days/month in office);