About the product
ResNet is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform specifically designed for Oil & Gas (O&G) Exploration & Production (E&P) operating companies. Our mission is to unite both field (blue collar) and office (white collar) users in one singular environment towards common corporate objectives. Our solution integrates multiple disparate systems of record and provides our users with what we call a “4D” experience: one place users can access all of their Data, visualize that data in beautiful Dashboards, infuse that data and those dashboards with Dialogue, all within a modern Design system purpose-fit to deliver the ultimate user-experience (UX).
Our product has (2) main differentiators:
- Singular operating system that significantly reduces context-switching, as well as improving the democratization and transparency of data and communication
- Built-in gamification system to (literally) gamify field operations
Our mobile app is called ‘WellTender’ or ‘Tender’ for short, with our 10-second elevator pitch being:
“Swipe right or swipe left and match on the asset that most needs your attention, such that we can always get the right person to the right job at the right time”
The Product Designer will help shape our product, working with the CEO and development team across the entire product pipeline. You’ll embed in a product team and focus on designing products, features and experiences for a strategic pillar of our product. You’ll initiate brainstorming and conversations with the team, and roll up your sleeves to bring design solutions to life. You’ll also shepherd the end-to-end design process: scoping, user research, inspiration, concept development, prototyping, detailed product design, and stewardship of implementation.
A talented UX designer who knows Figma, can run online workshops with stakeholders without mixing up the words and help others bring the ideas to life with little to no friction, eager to make SaaS great again and thrive on complexities.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Collaborate with partners across product and engineering to define, build, and release new products and features.~ Construct user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate design concepts for validation.
- Redefine, construct, and maintain ownership of ResNets Global Design System through Atomic and Molecule component updates and additions.
- Develop and deliver well-documented, high-fidelity visuals that accurately represent ResNet’s brand and design system standards.
- Contribute strategic thinking to product features and roadmap. Champion accessibility and design thinking principles.
- Contribute to and positively shape the design team’s culture through collaboration, feedback, and process iteration. Provide support and mentorship to design teammates.
- Deliver product design excellence in everything you create for our partners, including flows, screens, UI/UX, concept visualizations, low- and hi-fidelity prototypes, design systems, and documentation.
You have strong qualifications, including:
- A successful track record of 5-7+ years of relevant experience, ideally with a mix including experience in a B2B ERP SaaS company, and/or early stage startup.
- Deep craft expertise in product design & experience, with a specific emphasis on web and mobile app product development.
- You have experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications, and know the difference between good and amazing design solutions.
- Mastery of Figma, including auto layout system, constructing and maintaining Global Design System/Languages, component creation, and overall end-to-end design process. You have experience with Agile process management systems such as JIRA.
- Passion for design, a pulse on emerging trends and technology, and a developed point of view about your work.
- The ability to convey concepts through sketches, wireframes, flows, storyboards, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive clickable prototypes.
- Experience using a variety of research methodologies (exploratory, validation, usability, quantitative) and the ability to apply the most appropriate approach for a project’s needs.
- Proven ability to collaborate with teams to understand and shape business objectives, needs, and constraints to inform product and innovation strategy. Proven track record of self-direction and follow-through
- Demonstrated skill in verbal, written, and visual communications and the ability to translate research and insights into a clear strategic point of view.
- Comfort and competence in building rapport with a range of diverse stakeholders.
- We’re building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team.
- We’re welcome new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team
- Flex PTO for any reason, including sick days (no specified limits), flexible work schedule;
- Personal laptop (MacBook Pro);
- Trainings, certifications, conferences;
- Private health insurance;
- Remote work;