About the Company:
Headspace Health is the world’s most accessible and comprehensive digital mental health and wellbeing platform. Headspace and Ginger have come together at a critical moment of global need. Headspace Health will democratize mental health and wellbeing so people around the world are supported by a full spectrum of affordable care. In addition to its vast library of mindfulness and meditation content, our behavioral health system offers emotional support, guidance, therapy, and medication from professional coaches, licensed therapists, and psychiatrists, respectively.
Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle. By harnessing the power and convenience of a smartphone, Headspace Health is able to provide access to high-quality care to anyone, anywhere, in order to reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression.
About the Client Manager at Headspace Health:
Headspace Health’s Client Success Group (CSG) engages our Headspace for Work clients to support with their renewal process and with any questions they might have about the program, and the available resources to help create awareness.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
● Understand and deliver Headspace Health’s SMB service model to clients who buy Headspace.
● Represent the voice of the client to inform our service model, sales process and product roadmap
● Manage the relationship with Headspace Health clients; including responding to inquiries from clients about Headspace for Work’s service, troubleshooting issues for clients, support with the renewal process, etc.
● Work closely with other internal departments in support of clients
● Work with third-parties on behalf of clients, including consultants, eligibility vendors, etc.
● Maintain client-related documentation in all appropriate internal systems, including Salesforce.com
● Identify areas of operational inefficiency and help improve and evolve the SMB service model
● Successfully execute client renewals
What you’ve accomplished:
● 1-3 years in Customer Success, Project Management, Relationship Management, Account Management,
or similar role
● Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
● Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our clients, colleagues and cross-functional partners reach their goals
● Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
● Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
● Strong PowerPoint/Keynote skills and the ability to learn and leverage various technology systems to perform duties
● Comfort in a startup environment – we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
● Confident, self-starter (willing to ‘jump in’ to the role and its duties), and independent (willing to roll sleeves up to figure things out, and dig to find what is needed) with a team-first mentality
● MINDays (2 Fridays off each month)
● Remote work
● Flexible PTO
● Global offices
● Personal laptop (MacBook)
● Private health insurance;
● We’re welcome new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team