Join our team and be the backbone of our digital presence. We are looking for a Senior .NET Engineer who supports us in our mission to develop our E2E AI product.
We are Aily Labs, a fast-growing start-up based in Munich, we also have teams in Cluj, Barcelona, Madrid, and Wroclaw.
We were founded in 2020, and now we are already a team of 150+ super motivated ML Engineers, Data Scientists and Developers.
Our mission is to democratize AI. Our product is a ready to use AI mobile app for business insights. We want to disrupt the way of working in the corporate world and become the first AI decision intelligence platform for faster and better decisions.
- Like to work in a self-organized manner within your projects and are happy to take responsibility for them
- Like to be part of a team that creates cutting edge solutions that are easy to use
- Communicate openly and honestly with us and our customers on an equal footing, give constructive criticism and accept feedback
This is the opportunity for you.
If you have a passion for data and technology and want to join a crew of sharp analytical minds, then this may be the right opportunity for you. As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will take part of the following tasks:
- Analyze, devise, and implement the requirements for our products together with the E2E team
- Design and develop our mobile/web application using .NET Core
- Create high-quality code and tests
- Implement micro services architecture and design patterns to build a scalable system
- Review product requirements and give development estimates and product feedback.
Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ experience in a backend development
- Practical knowledge of AWS Cloud ecosystem (any additional cloud provider is an asset).
- Solid knowledge of C#.
- Extensive experience developing cloud-based solutions in .NET Core (preferably version 6 and newer).
- Experience with web API’s (REST, GraphQL)
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of server less architecture on AWS cloud.
- Experience in development of microservice based distributed systems.
- Practical knowledge of SQL database systems (SQL Server, Postgres) and proficiency with SQL language.
- Experience with both Entity Framework Core and Dapper.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge about Domain Driven Design, concepts, approaches and patterns.
- Previous knowledge about MediatR and implementation of CQRS with this library.
- Ability to test your code using xUnit.
- Attention to detail, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Ability to come up with effective and efficient ways of implementing business requirements together with your teammates
What sets us apart?
- We are an internationally diverse team that supports one another.
- We develop high-quality software and thus create sustainable added value for our customers.
- We live in a feedback culture so that we can constantly reflect and improve.
- We offer flexible remote work with free time management within the projects.
- We enjoy new technologies and love to learn new things and grow with them.
- We give freedom for further training because lifelong learning is important to us.
- Flex PTO for any reason, including sick days (no specified limits), flexible work schedule;
- Personal laptop;
- Trainings, certifications, conferences;
- Private health insurance coverage;
- Hybrid work (3-4 days/month in office);